The following village and community halls have kindly shared a number of policies and procedures and copies of their COVID-19 Risk Assessments.
Presented in alphabetical order, these documents are not given as best practice examples (though I’m sure some of them are!), but for the benefit of other hall management committees that may be creating or revising their own. Documents are shared in their original file format. If you would like to share your own documents, please contact us.
Shotteswell Village Hall:
- Shotteswell Village Hall COVID-Risk-Aassessment
Shotteswell VH also publish a number of other policies & procedures on their website.
Snitterfield Village Hall:
- Snitterfield Covid-19 Risk Assessment – July 2020
- Snitterfield COVID-19 Risk Assessment for hirers – July 2020
- Snitterfield Re-opening Questionnaire
- Snitterfield Covid-19 Additional Get in Out procedures – July 2020
- Snitterfield Covid-19 Hirer’s opening announcements
- Snitterfield Covid-19 Special Conditions of hire
- Snitterfild Covid-19 Additional Tems and conditions – July 2020
- Snitterfield Covid-19 Treatment Plan
- Snitterfield Participant behaviour
- Snitterfield Covid-19 secure poster
- Snitterfield Hand washing sign
- Snitterfield Catch it Bin it sign lge
- Snitterfield Covid Sign for front door
Stoneleigh Village Hall: