Rural Initiatives Fund
Are you looking for funding for your small village hall project?
We may be able to give you a grant of up to £1,000 if you meet the following five criteria:
- Funding will enhance the role of the village hall as a hub for the community
- You’ve achieved Hallmark accreditation or are in the process of achieving this
- Grant expenditure on the project offers value for money
- The project is sustainable
- The project will benefit all the community and not be restricted to certain parts of it
The fund will run until all monies are allocated.
Please contact us on 01789 842182 prior to submitting your completed application form.
Parish Plan Funds
We have a small grant fund for organisations producing a parish plan.
Grants of up to £1,000 are still available to help with the costs of producing a parish plan. This might be producing a survey, holding a consultation event or printing copies of the finished plan.
Please contact Kim Slater on 01789 472612 for more information.