The Bright Ideas Fund is now open!
Do you have a bright idea for a community business? Need a bit of help developing it and making it a reality? Then this is the fund for you.
The Bright Ideas Fund supports new community business ideas through the start-up and planning stages with tailored business support, to the implementation stage with grants of up to £15,000. If you’re planning to apply, don’t forget that you need to
- fill in the eligibility checker by 29 September by 5pm
- getting your application together by 30 September 2019 by 11.59pm
The fund is for community groups, associations and organisations who have a good idea for a community business, but need advice and a small amount of revenue funding to develop, test and get to the stage of launching. To be eligible to apply for the Bright Ideas Fund, you must:
- be setting up a community business
- be based in England
- be an incorporated or unincorporated organisation, but not an individual
- have been established for five years or less
- have a charitable purpose
- ensure your idea is for community benefit
- share Power to Change’s impact goals
- make your community business accessible and inclusive.